Payment methods for Uzbekistan sellers to worldwide

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello shopify community. I from Uzbekistan and I would like to sell worlwide and recieve payments from all over the world. For example I have a shop for USA but I can not use PayPal in my country. Are there any other method and providers which I can use in Uzbekistan? Or what are the other options for me to sell worldwide, mostly to USA and recieve payments from there in Uzbekistan? (e-wallets, debit cards and etc.). Looking forward to your reply! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
600 62 110

Hi @Asadbek_uzb

Hyde here from Shopify.

We have a list of payment gateways in Uzbekistan that integrate with Shopify here:

20-04-kn5gd-a6karWe also have a payment gateway help document here. If you were to try using a payment gateway not listed here you'd need to ask if they have an external system you could use and may need to employ the help of an expert to implement it. Shopify Experts are a team of third-party developers who can make custom changes to your store on a contracted basis. As with all Expert contracts, requirements and prices are agreed upon before any work commences, so you can always check in with a few different Experts to ensure you're getting what you want for a competitive price.

I hope this helps.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes