Why is my Shopify payment on hold and what documents should I send?

boujeestacks
Visitor
2 0 0

I read a notification saying my payment on hold through shopify payments , states that there was a email sent but the email was never sent at all. How am i suppose to know what documents to send if the email never came and i am having a hard time getting in contact with costumer service to fix this issue.

Replies 4 (4)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462
I advise you to contact Shopify's Technical Support team with your inquiry. Link: https://www.shopify.com/contact
Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
boujeestacks
Visitor
2 0 0

The link you send me just took me back to the same page, i did not get no email , it keep stating a email was sent when nothing was, how do i get this email sent again ? my whole Payment is hold 

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @boujeestacks. Sorry to hear this is causing you frustration. 

Did you check your email junk/spam folder too? Sometimes certain email hosts tend to direct emails from Shopify there. 

Once you find it, you’ll have more information about how to proceed with this standard Shopify Payments account review. However, if you have any further questions about any of it, please reply directly back to that email to be in touch with the Analyst who is handling the review on your account. 

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hi, @boujeestacks. I’m reaching out again to follow up with you about this; I want to make sure you get paid! Were you able to find the email and get in touch with an Analyst so that your payouts could resume?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.