Payment only using Paypal Express Checkout

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi,

I am running my store from India and my customers would be from US, UK, Australia and Canada. I want that they should make payments only using Paypal Express Checkout and no other form of payment. Can we do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
421 25 133

Hi, @Jodhvir_Singh

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting this question. 

To ensure that customers are only checking out with PayPal as their payment method on your site, please follow these steps to set up PayPal Express Checkout in your admin.

Then, in ‘Settings > Payment Providers’, please ensure that no other payment methods are currently set up on your site. If any other payment option is active, you will be able to click ‘Edit > Deactivate’ on that payment method to disable it. 

Once you have PayPal set up and all other gateways disabled, I recommend having a friend or family member place an order on your store and complete the checkout. This will help give you an idea of how the process works, and how it looks on your end when an order comes through. Having someone close to you provide feedback about the experience can be super helpful for improving your customer’s checkout experience overall, so it’s really important to do this. 

Please give this a try and let me know if you run into any issues!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes