Payment problem with AliExpress

Highlighted
3 0 0

I’ve received my first order several days ago. I fulfill the order through Oberlo And directed to a AliExpress for payment. So far I’ve made the payment eight times in five days. It’s still says I need to fulfill the order and pay. I’ve contacted AliExpress and I have gotten no response in the last several days. In a few days the order will automatically cancel and I can’t figure out why the payment isn’t working with AliExpress. My cards are fine and it should work so I’m confused.

Any suggestions? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
474 34 67

Hi, @leicarose.

Sophia here from Shopify. Congratulations on receiving your first order!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with payment processing on AliExpress. Since I'm getting back to you here a few days after you initially posted this, please let me know if you've been able to process the payment successfully since posting. In the meantime, I'll review some of the potential reasons for failed payment on AliExpress in case it still hasn't gone through yet and/or for future reference.

If the Payment failed error message you received looks like the one below, there may be a bug on AliExpress. If that's the case, you'll need to wait for a response from their support team for further investigation and troubleshooting steps.

20-09-k6jn7-hjr6v

Other potential reasons for payment failure include:

• using a payment method other than the payment methods supported by AliExpress
  • discrepancy between the billing and delivery address
  • use of a VPN or proxy to access AliExpress
  • a block from the card provider (example: 3D security needs to be activated on the card)

AliExpress provides more information here on other payment processing error messages and next steps to take. If the payment still hasn't gone through, you can try clearing your cache and going through the payment process again. Other than that, I recommend contacting your bank to ensure that 3D security is activated and that there are no other limitations on the card. I hope that helps!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes