Payment provider help

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, I am new to Shopify and I have a problem.

On my product pages it shows only one payment method as available, that being "Buy with G pay' I strongly believe that this is putting people of as most dont know or use this in this country (New Zealand) I want to replace this / remove it, and only show popular payment options like VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD... perhaps paypal also.

Additionally on the check out page it only shows Buy with G pay and PAypal.

I cannot see how/where I can do this apart from the footer (which I have done) but who is going to go to the very bottom of the page.

Im very frustrated and I hope some kind person might help me.

My site is https://kalaspirit.com/

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2282 151 310

Hi @Kala,

Nick here from Shopify. 

If you're not looking to accept payment via Google Pay and would like to get rid of the option completely from the checkout page, you can head over to Settings > Payment Providers in your admin. If you're using Shopify Payments you can click Manage in the options box where it will open up a section where you can edit your Shopify Payment information and payment options. It looks something like the screenshot below: 

19-09-ywfif-t7ofl

Here is where you'll want to de-select Google Pay from the Accelerated Checkouts section. After a few moments, you'll notice the Google Pay button is no longer appearing on your checkout. Shopify also has a helpful guide going through this process which you can read here

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes