Payment providers / Gateways

Tourist
7 0 1

I opened up a new vape shop, the website is done, and now all i have to do is get a payment provider.

The issue is, stripe does not accept website that deal with vape products, so i had to look for another card processor.

I basically went through the entire list of providers that shopify has, and the end results have all been the same, The ones that did get back to me, all told me that they can only work with me if i have a physical store and accept / swipe cards in person, others never even responded or unwilling to provide services.

Due to vape products being considered such high risk, its been extremely difficult to find someone who will process cards for me.

It seem like the only other option is to use paypal, but i really prefer not to.

My question is, there are prob hundreds if not thousands of vape sites online, i even saw ones that are powered by shopify, all accept payments / cards, how?, has anyone had this issue when opening an online vape store?, any tips on what to do?

Any and all help / suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like
Tourist
26 0 3

Hi - I am assuming you are in the USA and we have options for online vape shops which work with Shopify. I don't think we are permitted to post our URL here in this forum but if you google my user ID you will find our website.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

Great thank you, i took a look at it, my question is, once i fill out the application, where do i email it, or what should i do next

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

@Cascadia_Pay wrote:

Hi - I am assuming you are in the USA and we have options for online vape shops which work with Shopify. I don't think we are permitted to post our URL here in this forum but if you google my user ID you will find our website.

reat thank you, i took a look at it, my question is, once i fill out the application, where do i email it, or what should i do next

0 Likes
Highlighted

For E-cigarette businesses, it is difficult to get a merchant account. They must accept credit cards payment processing for your high-risk business. If you have a web eCommerce store, it is surely difficult to discover a merchant account provider. You should also be careful about payment processors who charge high rates and service fees. It is essential that you find an easy and respectable Merchant account, provider.
Vapor and E-Cigarette businesses are searching desperately to find a merchant account solution to process credit card payments at a reasonable rate.  

Our expert team will you help to get secure payment processing. You can contact directly - +1 (888) 622-6875.

I hope this help!

apoorvjoshi
0 Likes