Payment providers Ukraine

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello . I'm trying to create my first store. Everything seemed to be going well. But now there are more questions than answers.
Maybe someone can help.
Which payment method to choose for the buyer?
How do I receive payments in Ukraine?  Paypal does not work with our country :(
Thanks )

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hey, @Vikki1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Congratulations on creating your first store, such an exciting time for you. We have a list of Ukraine payment providers available on Shopify here that you can check out. Once you have selected one that you would like to use, you can follow these steps to add it to your store.

Once this is done, customers will be able to check out with their debit/credit cards on your store. How is the rest of your store set up going? Is there anything else I can help with? Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners. You can enrol at any time here.

Kind regards,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

"westernbid"

is supported?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 175

Hi, @Vikki1.

I don't see 'Western bid' in that list I linked above. Other gateways can be integrated but because that is the list of verified gateways with Shopify, they are the only ones we can support. This is because we cannot guarantee how an external gateway that is unverified through Shopify would work with our platform. To use a payment gateway, like Westernbid which is not on Shopify, you would have to hire a developer to set it up as an external redirect checkout that can use that gateway. Here is a link to our Shopify Experts to assist you if needed.  

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @Vikki1 

There are about 10 payment methods to use, you can use Shopify Payment, Stripe, Worldpay, ... To get the detail and find a suitable payment method for your buyers, You should have a look around this list 10+ Best payment gateways for Shopify

I hope it's useful for you.

Regards

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes