Payment providers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I would like to make sure I understand something. 

I live in Israel and it isn't supported by Shopify payments, so I have to choose a 3rd party payment provider. 

Currently my options are extremely limited and the solutions are quite expensive. So, on top of having to go with a more expensive solution I also have to pay Shopify an additional 2% transaction fee? Is there a way to choose a gateway that isn't listed on the shopify list of available payment providers?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 612

Hi @AB10,

Nick here from Shopify. 

That is correct. Because Shopify Payments is not available in Israel yet, you would need to use a third party payment gateway such as PayPal or one of the following gateways listed below: 

19-11-firqv-7znws

You can see a link to the gateways here

You are also correct in regards to the additional transaction fees. 19-11-y7taw-axtwj

Currently, the only way you could use another payment is if you created one which would be very technical and more than likely take a long time. 

Your best bet, in this case, would be to find one of the gateways in the list that you resonate with and use. I wish there was another way or gateway option I could suggest, but the partnered Shopify gateways would be the most straight forward option for you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes