Payment system with SSN for non-resident

1 0 0

Hello, I am new to Shopify and would like to start my own store. I have several questions:

1) It is possible to get any of the Payment systems (Stripe, PayPal, etc)  for my store if I live in Russia and I don't have any company registered but I was in the USA as an exchange visitor and have SSN and Bank card?

2) If it is possible how long can I accept customer's payments? And when should I register a company? 

3) How I can manage my taxes with this scheme? 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Russia? As I know, in Eastern Europe there is a lot of problems with Western payment systems.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Yeah, that Victor is right. Probably he's from out there himself. I was in Russia once and found myself searching for some way to pay for stuff by PayPal. Then one of my friends told me about this payment system: https://baxity.com/. It's available all over the Europe. I used it. Very simple and reliable payment system. Now I use it every time I'm there. OP, you can try to contact those guys and ask them about this problem you have. Maybe they will help you out? I don't really know. But I think they can.

0 Likes