Payment won't show shopify payment method

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi,

I'm from Israel and the payment provider doesn't show shopify payment. I know the client can checkout with paypal, but in case they want to pay with a CC, the only option available is to team with a third party company and pay extra fees? Please elaborate.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Bmgeorge77 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you and welcome to our Community.

At the present, Shopify Payments is available in the following locations: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong SAR China, Ireland, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States. We have some more information on this here. Though we do indeed hope to expand our services to more countries in the future.

Based in Israel, in order for your customers to purchase directly from your store's checkout via credit or debit card, you are correct in saying that this would need to be via a third-party gateway. We have options on those available for your business here

Using a third-party gateway with the online Shopify checkout will incur transaction fees. These are charged per total order amount at 2%, 1%, 0.5% on the Lite & Basic, Shopify and Advanced plan, respectively. (You can find more info on this here). 

While not yet available in Israel, I can, however, add a feature request on your behalf for this. We do value all feedback as we expand the services that we offer.

I hope this helps to clarify, do feel free to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi i have deleted the shopify payment method after changing my details ,as i used some to build the store,could it possibly be restored in my account,i would like to take a look at what it has to offer,i live in spain,thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

Hi, @mick1968 !

Thanks for joining in here! 

Shopify Payments is available to use in Spain. We have a list of all gateways available for you here

You should be able to add this again within your: Admin > Settings > Payment providers. We have some steps to help you here, along with the requirements. It is, however, only possible to have one direct gateway active on your store at any given time. If you have another third-party gateway set up here you will need to disconnect this in order to reconfigure Shopify Payments.

Do make sure that you have an alternate payment method set up (e.g. PayPal, an external gateway), or to inform your customers of this in some way, as disabling or removing a payment method means that you would not be able to accept payments via your online store until you have an option in its place. 

I hope this helps - do please let me know if you need a hand with anything or if you have any questions. 

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

+1 to Israel shopify payments

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi

My company address is set to america. But I can't see shopify payment option. Please can you help me ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

Hey, @HamzaBuldum !

Apologies for the delay in getting to you here! 

Sure thing! We can do some digging into this for you. To do so securely we will need to create a support ticket. If you have not done so already, could you contact us via this link here -  or alternatively, you can do so via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

When reaching out can you please let us know what currency you have set on your store currently and also what displays for you in your Admin > Settings > Payment providers > Accept credit card payments. A screenshot of what you can see here would be very helpful; we can then help review this for you.

@TEsT33  just to let you know I have added that as a feature request on your behalf too. 

Cheers,

Katy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I'm from jersey in the United Kingdom and for some reason Shopify Payments won't show on my payment section. United Kingdom is on the list of approved countries as well. Please help me.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
754 42 145

Hi, @Thomas1991 !

Apologies for my delayed reply. At this time, Shopify Payments is not available in Jersey or the Channel Islands. We have a list of all locations where this is available, here.

I will however create a feature request for this on your behalf. In the meantime, we have a list of gateways available to use in Jersey here

I hope this helps you out. 

Katy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello
I have the same problem, my address is the United States
But it still doesn't show shopify payments

0 Likes