Payment

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello again! Shopify doesn't support Shopify Payment options in my region. And for the Paypal payment, I am not eligible to create a Paypal Business account (no SSN). Please suggest me another payment methods so I can get paid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
593 79 109

Hi, @Jaehoon,

Hank here from Shopify.

Depending on what country you are based in can give you different options when it comes to choosing a payment gateway method for your store.

To make it easier, I have a full list of every payment gateway that is approved by Shopify here for you. Another way you can see what options are open to you is within your admin. You can access this by going to Settings > Payments > Alternative or third-party payments. In this section, you will see a list of payment gateways that are available for your store!

Then it simply a case of choosing the best option for your store, and your customers.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
70 1 11

Dear @Jaehoon ,

Can you let us know what is your country? 

If you can not find your preferred payment provider under approved by Shopify here for you.  Other option you have is to add a your preferred local payment gateway  to your Shopify site custom manner. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

My country is Northern Marianas Island. And it's not listed in the payment gateways

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
593 79 109

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you for confirming your location.

While not every country or region is on the payment gateway page just yet, the most accurate information is within your admin.

So once you are logged in, if you go to Settings > Payments, you will see the options for both Third-party payments and Alternative payments. Clicking on either of these will give you the choice of multiple payment gateways for you to use in your store, plus the payment options that they offer. 

I have a sample screenshot from my test store below, for location differences I have just blurred out the names of the gateways, but you can see something similar within your admin, and the payment options will be on the right.

14-11-xleh7-qpc1i

Choosing a payment gateway would be a choice of your own to make, which comes with instructions on how to create an account with that gateway. If you need further support, you will need to reach out to them directly, but a link will exist within the admin to assist you with this.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes