Solved

What is the solution for payment issues in a reactivated Shopify account?

Kumar_90
Tourist
12 0 1

Recently i reactivate my Shopify account. I faced these problems Kindly Help me out with this problem. For your reference kindly check the Image. Thank youHow to Solve.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kumar_90

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you're having an issue with PayPal so I wanted to help you out.

It looks like PayPal have updated their Policy to where they no longer accept payments in INR currency, so your customers in India will not be given the option to checkout using PayPal. For further clarification on this, I would recommend you contact PayPal Support here.

I understand that you may want to look for an alternative gateway for your India based customers, so I have a link for you here to a list of payment providers available in India. When you find a provider on the list that you would like to use, you will first need to go to their website to set up your account, and you will then be able to set it up in Shopify following these steps.

If you have any other questions on this at all, feel free to reach out here and I will be happy to help. 

Thanks! -Lana 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Kumar_90

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you're having an issue with PayPal so I wanted to help you out.

It looks like PayPal have updated their Policy to where they no longer accept payments in INR currency, so your customers in India will not be given the option to checkout using PayPal. For further clarification on this, I would recommend you contact PayPal Support here.

I understand that you may want to look for an alternative gateway for your India based customers, so I have a link for you here to a list of payment providers available in India. When you find a provider on the list that you would like to use, you will first need to go to their website to set up your account, and you will then be able to set it up in Shopify following these steps.

If you have any other questions on this at all, feel free to reach out here and I will be happy to help. 

Thanks! -Lana 

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kumar_90
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you for your time Lana.

flexfitapparel
Visitor
1 0 0

My account is saying my bank account info is incorrect so it won’t allow me do get my payouts. It’s the same banking account I’ve used for other payouts so it doesn’t make any sense. Please help. 

Machuis
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Everyone,hope you are doing well.We have Shopify payment issue.Could you help me ?? 

Machuis
Visitor
2 0 0

@Lana Hello 

We are the new on Shopify and we need your help