3 0 1
Hello :D replace the / with -
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @katherinezz,

Just to make sure there are no spaces after you add the - also and to write the full year (1986 for examples instead of 86). 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
great thanks and Do you think you can help me change my banking info on my payment I tried many times and it tells me my conformation of my old bank account is incorrect and now I cant change it. What do I do?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @katherinezz, we wouldn't be able to change, add, or adjust any banking information as it would be too sensitive. 

Are you trying to change the bank details in your admin to get paid here or for the billing of your Shopify plan? If you could screenshot where exactly you are referring to (without any sensitive information) it would be a huge help to find out where exactly you mean. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @katherinezz,

I have reached out to you directly about this. If for any reason you didn't receive an email, please let me know here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi 

I am not based in the US so i do not have a SSN number but only an EIN number as i have a registered business in the US with a US bank account, physical address and telephone number. 

How do i get around this?

Regards 

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @Amalia123,

If you are not based in the USA but are looking to have a store with USA Shopify Payments, you must have the requirements listed below:

1. Government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc. - non-US ID may be accepted)
  2. A Tax ID in the United States:
    1. EIN if you have an LLC/Corp
    2. SSN if you are a Sole Proprietor
  3. Business registration document (Registered in the US with the government)
  4. Proof that the business is actually operating from the US. This can include tracking showing you are shipping from the US or proof of a physical US address (not a forwarding address), or more, at Shopify's discretion.
  5. A USD checking account opened with a real US banking institution, located on US soil. Virtual banks and currency services will not work for this, it has to be a real US bank

If you are confident you have all of these, let me know and I will reach out to you directly via email so I can send this to the relevant team to review. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Nick

I have all those but my routing number is giving an error maybe because its a payoneer account?

Can i use a transferwise account in this case? 

Regards

Diana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3156 237 523

Hi @Amalia123,

You wouldn't be able to use any accounts which are virtual. I believe both Payoneer and Transferwise are. It must be a physical legitimate bank and bank account within the USA and which operates on USA soil. 

I would also advise against trying to add your bank account before the review. With what you are looking to do, you shouldn't use Shopify Payments for a region you are not in until you have been reviewed and given the go ahead by Shopify. It could cause potential problems with payouts as a consequence. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks. I await the review. 

0 Likes