Payments via Behalf.com?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Is there a way to accept payments via Behalf? I know I could set up a manual payment method and resolve everything out of channel but I was hoping for something more automated

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Hey, @Josh_Davis1!

Doing some searching here, it would appear that Behalf doesn't currently have an integration with Shopify to allow a more automated payment process. Could you tell me a bit more about Behalf and what they offer that adds value to your business? Is there another payment processor available within your region that would give you similar benefits? 

If you could provide some details to the questions above, then I'd be happy to get a feature request sent up to make our teams aware that Behalf is a desired payment processor to add to the approved list. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

They offer lines of credit to businesses for inventory purchases. We are a wholesaler so our customers are businesses themselves and many use Behalf.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
86 3 14

Hey @Josh_Davis1 ,

We may have a solution for you. At a high level we finance inventory purchases and only get paid back when you make a sale. 

Would be happy to jump on a call to discuss in more detail / see if it is a good fit.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Thanks, @Josh_Davis1!

I've gone ahead and created a feature request on your behalf to get "Behalf" added as a payment provider. Behalf will need to create an integration with us; however, as our teams are now aware there is interest in getting them added, it can help increase the chances of them implemented in the future. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 2

Thanks for putting that in motion.

1 Like
1 0 0

hey, I use behalf as well. its very convenient for wholesalers and our clients have asked us as well. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

@abhi8 

Thank you for expressing interest! I've added your vote to the existing feature request to get Behalf added to Shopify. 

1 Like
1 0 1
Yes this would be a wonderful feature to have for our store as well!! Hope to hear more progress on this soon!
1 Like