Payments

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

Hi Everybody and yes i am new, I recently got a order for a laptop , Oberlo says there is a high fraud risk with it, I cant see where that is, he had the card number, cvv code and a address, there saying it does not match with the card his address, people move right? They keep moving the funding up everyday, Now it has been 4 days, No one like the card company has said one thing, I would think it would be up to the store than anyone eles, If it happens to bring anything up, it should be the stores responsibility, You cant talk to anyone cause it takes like days to get anywhere with them, (Shopify) is there a answer to this, cause i feel any longer the customer will stop payment..Help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 26 71

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Rukidding!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! If you've received an order that is marked as high risk, then it's best to do some research before fulfilling the order. It sounds like you've already reached out to the customer - that's fantastic as it is the first step in assessing a fraudulent order. If you've contact the customer and it looks like all of the information is backed up, then you can feel free to fulfil your order. 

The risk analysis is really in place to help you make a decision on whether to fulfil the order or not. It is possible that an order could be charged back, if the order is fraudulent - so be sure to use your best judgement. Shopify has a few resources to help you figure out if you want to fulfil the order or not. Be sure to take a look through our Fraud Analysis Guide and our Fraud Prevention Guide

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Everything you said is complexly right, That's what I thought. Now when do they decide to put that money in my account.the keep duping the pay day, first it was this deal was done on Feb 21 or the 22. They where supposed to pay it out on Feb 25 then Feb 26 now there saying Feb 27 , I feel what going to happen is the guy is going to cancel, This is my first deal. I feel so confident in not getting this done, I mean really. I understand what they where doing, but enough is enough. Don't you think the card company by now would of said something. This is crazy to me. You can not even trust what date they put down for getting your money. I would think in any business that bad business. I could of not got away with that in the companies I was evolved with. So i feel this deal is on them, I did what I could do, if it falls apart it's not my fault. It's theirs. Any way thank you for answering my Message.. You did a great job.

Douglas Leever

dougsbestdeals.com

0 Likes