Payments

Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear Shopify

I have alot of problems with payments i cant settle payments except paypal... the 3rd party for my country most of them stopped and some of them need commercial registration=CR which for business in my country but i dont think i need CR because CR for virtual companies which has physical address as u see shopify stores doesnt have that

So please help me and i want to know why shopify payments are not eligible for some countries like my country one of them

Thank you so much and i appreciate 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 59 108

Hi @AllNewStore,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Shopify Payments is currently only available to select countries listed here. With any luck, in the future, we will be able to offer it in more countries.

We do support numerous other payment gateways in different countries. As you did not mention what country you are based in, here is where you can have a look to see the options for yourself.

When you set up an account with a third-party gateway they will have different registration requirements, which I cannot advise on. Tax laws may mean that you need commercial registration in your country, but you'd need to consult with a tax expert on that as Shopify is not an authority on such matters.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Please brother request shopify to make shopify payments for my country= Bahrain because its really important 3rd party payment charges 2% and in 3rd party payment website they charge 4.95% or 3.95% now as u see 2+4.95=6.95% or 5.95% and later ill make more stores

0 Likes