Payments

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello I am new to Shopify I just created store and all done but when I was adding payment option I have only PayPal and when I was adding it... It shows that I need business PayPal account 

What should I do ?

I am from India 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

Hi @a4animal 

Maybe you do something incorrectly while in the process. You should try it again with this complete guide about Paypal. If the mistake repeat, you should contact Shopify support team for helps.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hi, @a4animal. Welcome to Shopify! 

For merchants located in India, Paypal is one of payment gateway options available to use. But there are also other third party options available to you too. Please take a look at this list of payment providers that integrate with Shopify for stores based in India.

Once you’ve determined which gateway you would like to use, please set up your account directly through them, then follow the steps in the Help Doc on Third party payment providers to integrate it with your store.

However, if you would like to continue to use Paypal as well, you will need to convert your Paypal account to a business account. You can learn more about this, and receive assistance from Paypal here

How is the rest of your store set up coming along. I’ve always found it helpful to work off of this setup checklist when building a new store. I hope it helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes