Payout Bank Account

Highlighted
1 0 0

I keep trying to change my bank account info for my payouts and it will not let me update my new bank info and stating that my previous info is incorrect. I need to speak to an agent or someone that can look into my account but the customer service line is disconnected and I was forced to come here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @thebossybrand!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Firstly, I am sorry that you are having difficulties contacting our support team. Our phone service has been changed to a callback service which will only show if there are available agents at the time. It cuts down on all the waiting time and you can access our online chats and email service here.

Regarding your bank account details, have you contacted the bank to ensure you are adding the correct details? If so, I can escalate this to our accounts team who will verify your store ownership and help you get those details changed successfully. 

In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email lands there.

Speak soon. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes