Payout Failed

VickRom
8 0 0
Trying yet another time on a problem that persists since October. I am copying the best internet listed access to Shopify leadership, in the hope of getting the attention of executives who should know that the excellent front end functionality and aesthetic is the talk among customers, while your poor backend service is the dominant negative. Please respond to this email address or to my gmail.

It would be much appreciated if we can start 2021 with this issue solved.

My shop URL is AFRArt2U.com
The email on my account is andyromeo@afrart2u.com
My mobile, for anyone who cares to speak, is 917-453-2174.

By comparison, according to your communities built around help topics, there is a guy in Australia and one in Europe, both of whom appear to be much more responsive.

Best,
Andy

[cid:E837FB46-43C2-463A-A763-D04B99295830@nyc.rr.com]

Andy Romeo
Artist & Social Commentator
andyromeo@afrart2u.com
A Story in Every Stroke
0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
665 43 84

@VickRom wrote:
Trying yet another time on a problem that persists since October. I am copying the best internet listed access to Shopify leadership, in the hope of getting the attention of executives who should know that the excellent front end functionality and aesthetic is the talk among customers, while your poor backend service is the dominant negative. Please respond to this email address or to my gmail.

It would be much appreciated if we can start 2021 with this issue solved.

My shop URL is AFRArt2U.com
The email on my account is andyromeo@afrart2u.com
My mobile, for anyone who cares to speak, is 917-453-2174.

By comparison, according to your communities built around help topics, there is a guy in Australia and one in Europe, both of whom appear to be much more responsive.

Best,
Andy

[cid:E837FB46-43C2-463A-A763-D04B99295830@nyc.rr.com]

Andy Romeo
Artist & Social Commentator
andyromeo@afrart2u.com
A Story in Every Stroke

Hi, Andy.

Both the emails sent to you on October 24 and December 1 were to the email address tied to your Shopify Community Forums account, which was a gmail address. There was also a follow up email sent on December 8, but there was no response to any of those emails.

In order to connect you with our Account Integrity team to correct the bank account information on file for Shopify Payments, we need to authenticate you via email. This process cannot be handled in the Shopify Community Forums for security reasons, because there is no way to authenticate the account here, and we cannot discuss your account information in a public space.

To be clear, this is a post in the Shopify Community Forums, not an email. As I mentioned previously, I understand that you may be seeing these forums responses in your email which may have caused some confusion, but this is not an email message.

I have sent a new email to the address you mentioned here (andyromeo@afrart2u.com) with the subject line "Shopify Community Follow Up - Payout Failed". Please find that ticket and respond directly to it (not to this forums post). Once you've responded to the email from your account owner email address, I'll be able to put you in touch with the Account Integrity team. In the body of your email, please include the .myshopify.com URL for your account. The URL you've provided here is your custom domain, but we need the .myshopify.com URL in order to properly authenticate the account. You can find this in the URL bar when you're logged into your admin, or under Online Store > Domains.

Feel free to follow up with me here if you have any questions, but please note that in order to help with updating the bank account information on file, we need to receive a response from you via email (a direct reply to the new email we sent on December 27, which has the subject line "Shopify Community Follow Up - Payout Failed"). Thank you.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
VickRom
8 0 0
I chatted with Michael in support. He advised that he needs to escalate further and I will hear back in 3 to 4 business days. He also advised that I add an extra 0 in front of the account number. Tried that, and it too failed.

If the escalation resource will do the trick, sooner than 3 days would be awesome.

Andy
0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
665 43 84

@VickRom wrote:
I chatted with Michael in support. He advised that he needs to escalate further and I will hear back in 3 to 4 business days. He also advised that I add an extra 0 in front of the account number. Tried that, and it too failed.

If the escalation resource will do the trick, sooner than 3 days would be awesome.

Andy

Great news, Andy. Now that your account is authenticated, Michael can put you in touch with the Account Integrity team. I appreciate you letting me know. I'll go ahead and close the email ticket, as you no longer need to respond to the "Shopify Community Follow Up" email.

0 Likes
jessicafonti
1 0 0

Hi I am having the same issue with a failed payout. It is telling me to enter old banking info, but I might have entered in the digits incorrectly the first time. How can I resolve this issue? It has been very hard to receive help. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
665 43 84

@jessicafonti wrote:

Hi I am having the same issue with a failed payout. It is telling me to enter old banking info, but I might have entered in the digits incorrectly the first time. How can I resolve this issue? It has been very hard to receive help. 

Thanks. 

Hi, @jessicafonti.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a hard time getting in touch with Shopify Support. If you ran into any errors trying to access live chat, email, or schedule a callback in the Shopify Help Center, please let me know so I can investigate. 

In the meantime, I've sent you an email so we can authenticate the account and put you in touch with the Account Integrity team to correct the bank account information on file. Please respond directly to that email with your .myshopify.com URL when you get a chance. Thank you!

0 Likes