Payout Failed

6 0 0

We're experiencing the exact same problem. Please help! We are a small retailer and we need the cash flow to survive.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 37 78

@bewatermart wrote:

We're experiencing the exact same problem. Please help! We are a small retailer and we need the cash flow to survive.

Hello, @bewatermart.

I would be happy to put you in touch with the team that can help you update the bank account information and get your payouts back on track. In order to do so, I'll need to send you an email to verify the account. Have you already been in touch with our team elsewhere? If so, please share your ticket number with me here so I can confirm that it's in the right hands. Otherwise, let me know and I'll get the process started with a new ticket. Thank you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0
Yes, the ticket no. is 20650446. Thanks!!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 37 78

@bewatermart wrote:
Yes, the ticket no. is 20650446. Thanks!!

Thank you! I can confirm that ticket 20650446 is open and assigned to the specialized team that can help you with updating the bank account information on file. While I cannot guarantee a timeframe for response as the team is working through a high volume of requests, I can assure you that you will receive a response via email on ticket 20650446 as soon as the team has had a chance to review the account. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions in the meantime.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Sophia, Can you please help me as well? I am having the same exact issue. My payout failed apparently from a typo so I have no way of knowing what the typo is and cannot get my payout. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 37 78

@PoshPout wrote:

Sophia, Can you please help me as well? I am having the same exact issue. My payout failed apparently from a typo so I have no way of knowing what the typo is and cannot get my payout. 

Hi, @PoshPout!

I see that Hyde followed up with you on this thread. For any inquiries that require account authentication, we need to move from the forums to email to ensure we're speaking with the account owner on a verified account and that we have a safe space to discuss sensitive account information. Since you already have a ticket with our team, please reply directly to that ticket with any questions. Thank you.

0 Likes
8 0 0

Sophia,

You send an email offering to help and you simply have not. There are similar useless, unresponded messages from other members of your team, and no assistance in the problem that dates back to August and you have $400 of payments made by customers that you determine is FAILED. What is it that you CAN do?

Andy

AFRArt2u.com

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 37 78

@VickRom wrote:

Sophia,

You send an email offering to help and you simply have not. There are similar useless, unresponded messages from other members of your team, and no assistance in the problem that dates back to August and you have $400 of payments made by customers that you determine is FAILED. What is it that you CAN do?

Andy

AFRArt2u.com

Hi, Andy.

I sent you an email on October 24, but did not receive a response from you.

As I mentioned in my previous replies to you in this thread as well as in the email message, you need to respond to the email from the account owner email address in order to authenticate the account. We take your account's security very seriously, so the account needs to be authenticated before we can move forward.

Once you've responded to the email, our Account Integrity team can help you adjust the information on file. I've sent a new email today (December 1). Please respond to the email with your with your .myshopify.com URL from the account owner email address as soon as you can so we can help. Thank you.

0 Likes
8 0 0
Here is my Shopify URL

https://afrart2u.com

I await with baited breath
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 37 78

@VickRom wrote:
Here is my Shopify URL

https://afrart2u.com

I await with baited breath

@VickRom, you're responding to the forums post here but still have not replied to the email. I understand that you might be receiving emails regarding new posts in this thread, and that may have caused some confusion. Please find the email we sent with the subject line "Shopify Community Follow Up - Payout Failed", and send a reply directly to that email with your .myshopify.com URL included in the email body. Please also note that we cannot authenticate your account based on your custom domain. Your .myshopify.com URL ends in .myshopify.com. Thank you.

0 Likes