Payout Pending date continuing to be pushed back

JAC1
5 0 0

Hi! I did my first order on my store and it is finally fulfilled. I keep checking the pending on my payout though and the date keeps going back and I'm not sure why. I have it set to do payout at the end of every business day. It was a weekend recently and it said payout would be before then, then Monday when the order wasn't fully fulfilled. Now it is fulfilled for two days and it moved it back another day.

Do payouts only happen when order fulfillment is complete as well?

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 75 35

Hi @JAC1,

Thanks for your question!

To clarify, your payout schedule is not dependent on the fulfillment status of your orders - instead, you can typically expect your payouts to be deposited based your country's given pay period, unless you set your own payment schedule.

I'd love to collect a little more information about what you're seeing in your admin: 

• First, was this order processed via Shopify Payments? You can confirm this by visiting your order page, scrolling down to Timeline, selecting (and expanding) the payment event, and looking to the field Gateway.
  • When you visit Settings > Payments and select View payouts within the Shopify Payments section, is there any banner notifying you that your payout is on hold or has failed? 
  • What is the current estimated payout date listed and is this the date you've seen change over the past week? 

Since you've mentioned that this is your first order, you may wish to connect with our support team directly who can rule out any account setup issues which may be preventing your payouts from depositing. To do so, you can visit our Help Center, log in to your account, enter a topic into the search field.and choose Get support. From here you'll have the chance to choose from all of our currently available contact options, which may include live chat, callback and/or email. Don't hesitate to let me know if you run into any difficulty getting in touch! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes