Payout bank account - Change of details

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 41 98

Hello @Meipr1882

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. I have sent you a secure email with further instructions. Please respond accordingly and I can continue to assist you from there. Thank you!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 41 98

Hi @nicoleta00

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear that you lost a payout to your old account. I'd love to help you out here. Please check your email for a secure message requesting some further details from you. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the account I can continue to assist you from there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello,

I already resolved my issue

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Ren,

I already resolved my issue

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

We have the same issue, please could you reset our bank account? we don't have anymore access to the bank account numbers. we are trying to rebrand and sales are coming in as we speak

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 41 98

Hi @BeautyPhernalia

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. I'll do my best to help get your new account set-up asap as I understand you have sales coming in right now. In order to proceed, I will need to first verify your ownership of the account. I have gone ahead and sent you a secure email to gather some more details from you.

Once verified, I can continue to support you via email. I'll look forward to your response.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

When I input my old account info it tells me it’s incorrect. I have triple checked. As I have no more access to that account I’m looking to change it now to a new account 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't even know what bank it is on my account. I have tried entering all bank accounts i have access to and nothing works. Please send me an email with next steps

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having an issue with payouts as well. It's saying my bank account info was entered incorrectly and it won't allow me to make any changes to my banking info. Please help...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 41 98

Hello @WaaahLifeStyle

Ren here from the Shopify support team. Thanks for getting in touch. I have gone ahead and emailed you with some further instructions. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the store, I can continue to support you from there. 

0 Likes