Payout bank account - Change of details

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hi there, 

Thank you for your message! We can certainly help you out. I have sent a secure email to get the ball rolling on this for you. Please respond as directed and we can move forward from there. If you have any questions, feel free to add them to your email or respond here. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello,
I have a problem updating my payout information. I think I made a mistake with the account information I entered.. so now I don’t know exactly what I entered in order for me to enter the right details. Thanks for the help in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can you send me the same email please. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Ren

I responded to your email. Just waiting on a response.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

@Mikenado,

Thank you! I have sent your request for help along to our Accounts team. Please allow 24-72 hours for them to review and process the request. You can expect any follow up via email directly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hello @Bonny_Forant & @Meserwaa

Thank you both for getting in touch. As long as you have exhausted the list noted at the beginning of the thread (I will include it below), then we can certainly proceed via email. It's always recommended to make sure you definitely cannot access the old bank number since this would be the fastest way of getting yourself set up with a new account. 

• Look for a Void Cheque: A blank cheque issued from your bank which shows the banking details of the account in question
  • Access Online Banking: Check to see if you still have access to the bank account login. You could log in to online banking (if available) and should be able to locate the banking details there.
  • Contacting a bank representative: You could also contact your bank directly to request the old banking details.
  • Search for a paper statement from bank: See if you have an old paper statement in your files from your bank to find these details (if available)

I have reached out to you both via email to move forward should the above steps not result in finding a valid bank account number to work with. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello @Ren7 , 

I am having the same issue as the users on this thread. Can you please assist? I have moved and no longer have access to the old account information. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi so I am also have a similar problem and have been trying to get into contact with one of you for a while now. My account isn't paying out. I can't change the banking info because I entered it wrong when i made the account. therefore i dont have the old banking number because there is no way to know what I put in before. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
531 39 85

Hey @ProudPapa and @cyane-skin-care

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I have gone ahead and sent you each secure emails with some instructions. Please respond as requested whenever you get a chance and our team can escalate your request for you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Team, 

I have entered our old account number multiple times to add in the new one but for some odd reasons its giving me a message stating that it doesnt match. 

Can someone please assist me in figuring out the solution to change my bank details?

0 Likes