Payouts Failing !

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have emailed and called and tried to use the online chat system and nothing is working! The payouts are falling and it’s asking me to update my account information by putting in my old account and my new account, I don’t have an old account ! I started my store this month, I’ve had the same bank account since 2013, there is no OLD account information. In fact , i copy and pasted my account information so there is no way that I made a typo. The customer service said they would call and I’ve been waiting 6 days at this point. The chat is useless and I just want my money because I’ve missed several payouts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 44 120

Hi, @Nayfit 

Sorry to hear about your experience, it sounds very frustrating!

Our Accounts team will need to be looped in to assist with changing your banking details.

Can you please confirm if you have an open ticket number and have been in touch with our Account Integrity team? If not, I will reach out to you directly to ensure this is being taken care of promptly for you.

Thanks! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I also am having this same problem o have not been able to touch my money since I opened this stupid account. It’s saying my payout failed and will not accept any new information. I can’t update ANYTHING because my old banking information is not registering !! I am soooo frustrated and can not find any type of contact information this should be against the law!  I called two numbers and they Both say that you guys have migrated to this stupid forum 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I finally got mine fixed. I had to use the callback system after putting in
6 tickets. Once they got on the line the gave me the same run around about
not being able to do it immediately until I let them know that between my
YouTube , Facebook and Instagram I have about a million followers and I was
going to make a video about Shopify scamming. Once I got off the phone I
got an email to send my photo id to “verify “ my account and then It was
magically fixed. So , I would get someone on the phone and make sure they
are aware that you will make a fuss If something is not done IMMEDIATELY.
Good luck !
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you. How do I get to the contact system to submit a ticket? This is a nightmare 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 44 120

@Betheluxe 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our support! 

To contact our team, first head to this link here and log into your store.

Once you're logged in, please enter your question in the search bar. Doing this will present you with links to relevant documentation on our Help Center, as well as an option to contact us directly if you require further help:

If you are unable to login, you can choose the "Continue without logging in" option at the start and continue through the same process. 

Once you select 'continue' you will see the option to schedule a callback, connect with our live chat, send an email or a tweet. 

Hope this helps clear things up!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes