Payouts on hold. But there is not a payout yet.

Casey12
Visitor
1 0 0

sphfy1.PNG

Hey! I would like to inquire what's going on here with the new store I'm creating. I am yet to get my first customer and this update,

I think it might be an error or something, Is someone able to help me take care of this? I'd be most grateful. Thank you.

Reply 1 (1)

Ted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1255 115 137

Hi @Casey12,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query and for sharing that screenshot!

Not to worry, the message you are seeing is a standard review process just to make sure that your new Shopify Payments account is in line with Shopify Payments Terms of Service.

If there's another message in the admin asking you to submit documentation (such as a photo ID) please make sure to add the documents that are requested. It may take a few business days for this review to be completed. If the banner/message has already disappeared - this means that the account has been approved and no further action is required. 

As this is account specific, I wouldn't be able to see how far along the review is on a public thread, however, our support can provide more information. If you would like for our team to take a closer look into this with you, please our live chat, email or callback support here so we can authenticate your account. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog