Solved

Why are my Shopify payouts on hold?

sticks379
Visitor
2 0 0

The stays on my payoffs says on hold but I have no idea why. If I was sent an email for additional information I did not receive it.

I entered my bank account information. 

Everyone I try to find supper it takesme to articles that tell me nothing about how to resolve the issue and I keep getting a message saying if not set up in 21 days money will be refunded but I have no idea what the issue is or how to resolve at this point

Accepted Solution (1)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @sticks379 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community.

If you've received an email regarding your Shopify Payments being on hold please respond directly to the email for support. If you haven't, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the helpdesk and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @sticks379 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community.

If you've received an email regarding your Shopify Payments being on hold please respond directly to the email for support. If you haven't, we’ll need to access your account in order to investigate. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the helpdesk and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I’ve marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Cheers!

flarespace
Visitor
1 0 0

Similar issue here. We've been selling for a few months and receiving payouts. Then they just stopped and we are receiving ZERO support. We had a chat once, then Shopify removed that as an option for us. Now, no response via email for a full day. WHAT IS GOING ON, SHOPIFY?
Should I be concerned that our store will be removed? Anyone else experience this?

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hi @flarespace

Apologies for the very late response. How are you getting on with this? To get in touch with Shopify Support chat head on over to the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

It's good to note that it's normal to wait beyond a day for an email response, but you can always reach a Support Advisor by chat to check on your support ticket at any time. 

Melaskincare
Visitor
1 0 0

I am unable to up date my bank info it

keeps giving me a error message that my info is incorrect but it’s not I entered it 5. Times same message please help

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey @Melaskincare 

Have you tried following the steps listed here? If you're still having difficulty I recommend contacting Shopify Support for troubleshooting. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help Center.  This video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. It's good to note that callbacks are only available when capacity allows, so for the fastest support, I do recommend selecting the chat option.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!