Payouts

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I wanted to know if there was a quicker way to receive my payouts from customer orders? I don’t use drop shipping, everything is personally packaged and shipped directly from me, however, it seems to take days to get the funds. I am in the US and shipping within the US. Please advise!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
442 52 74

Hey, @Kiera1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great questions! I know it can feel like ages when you are waiting to be paid for an order but this would really depend on who your payment provider is. If you are using Shopify Payments then we have our payout times listed here. There wouldn't be any way to speed these up at the moment as we are working hard to get them through as quick as we can. Also, it is worth noting that the funds might not appear in your bank account right after they're sent as banks typically take between 24-72 hours to process deposits to your bank account so it wouldn't be possible for us to speed us this process.

If you are not using Shopify payments and you are using another third-party payment provider then I would recommend getting in touch with them directly as they will be able to explain their payout times to you and see if they can help you get them quicker. 

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Academy, we have so many free short courses that are really informative. You can enrol at any time here!

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes