Payouts

Highlighted
4 0 0

My payouts are constantly failing but all the data is correct! My bank also said there is nothing wrong on their end. Need help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hi, @Fungyrls!

I'm sorry to hear the payouts have been failing, I'd like to get to the bottom of this for you. It is most likely that you may have entered an incorrect digit when adding your banking details during the Shopify Payments setup. In order to rectify this, it is best to ask our Account Integrity team to help out here! I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, would you be able to reply to that email? If you can, I'll be able to authenticate you as the account owner so I can look into this issue for you. You should see my email in your inbox under ticket #19868627. If you can reply to that email, we can get started!

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi- One of our payments failed ($127) due to incorrect routing number.
Please advise on how to correct this.

Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
752 39 118

Hey!

Apologies, my email didn't send to you on my end. I've just sent it again now if you could take a look and reply to me there? You should see it in your emails under ticket #19868627. Just so we can get you payouts sorted for you!

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes