Payouts

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I was wondering if I used FOUR (pay w/ Four) as a payment gateway and I’ve already confirmed my banking details w/ Shopify payments. How long it’ll take to receive my first payout from my first order?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 97 138

Hi, @Erianaonmission,

Hank here from Shopify.

Can you tell me a bit more about what you are trying to do, in particular with FOUR (pay w/Four)? 

As you mentioned you are using Shopify Payments, your payouts depend on the country your store is located in. I will share this guide with you which advises the payout period in the different countries.

But let me know a bit more, and I'll happily assist you further!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, so I live in the United States. I have an online store that I just launched. I added a bunch of payment options for customers to choose from. I also added my bank account to Shopify payments and requested to receive payouts every business day. One of my close friends purchased something from my site to show her support. She used pay w/ four; a gateway that I added to my site that allows customers to split their payments up with no credit check. When her order was processed, I was notified by Shopify that I got my first order and the order information shows up under order history on my account ( this was Thursday OCT 22) . So I was wondering how long it would take for me to receive my first payout from her order. I’ve read in other forums that it depends on the payment gateway that you use and your location.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 97 138

Thank you for the additional context.

So by the sound of it, the order was not placed using Shopify payments, but using Four. As this is an unlisted app and is a third-party company, I would not be able to advise on the timelines of payouts from them.

I would recommend contacting four directly, and they should be able to offer you further information on the payout status.

If any orders are placed using Shopify payments, you will be able to see your payouts within Settings > Payments > Shopify payments > View Payouts, where it will show the payouts that are due for you. Within the Shopify payments setting is where you have selected the payout timeframe, however, orders placed outside of Shopify payments, would not work to these settings. This is purely for orders made using the Shopify payments gateway.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes