Paypal Credit - I can't find how to add this as a payment option for Shopify...

Highlighted
2 0 2

I have two stores. 

I use the code  on the theme liquid at the bottom  of my supply theme

<!-- PayPal BEGIN -->
<script>
;(function(a,t,o,m,s){a[m]=a[m]||[];a[m].push({t:new Date().getTime(),event:'snippetRun'});var f=t.getElementsByTagName(o)[0],e=t.createElement(o),d=m!=='paypalDDL'?'&m='+m:'';e.async=!0;e.src='https://www.paypal.com/tagmanager/pptm.js?id='+s+d;f.parentNode.insertBefore(e,f);})(window,document...');
</script>
<!-- PayPal END -->

</body>
</html>

This is where it is on my classic theme
</div>
<!-- PayPal BEGIN -->
<script>
;(function(a,t,o,m,s){a[m]=a[m]||[];a[m].push({t:new Date().getTime(),event:'snippetRun'});var f=t.getElementsByTagName(o)[0],e=t.createElement(o),d=m!=='paypalDDL'?'&m='+m:'';e.async=!0;e.src='https://www.paypal.com/tagmanager/pptm.js?id='+s+d;f.parentNode.insertBefore(e,f);})(window,document...');
</script>
<!-- PayPal END -->
</footer>

To view how it looks you may visit https://charmedcostumes.com/. It comes up at the bottom of the page.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't see it working on your website, trying to figure this out myself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

@Michael_O wrote:

Hi Richard,

My name is Michael, I’m a Guru here with Shopify, thanks for getting in touch. :)

I can definitely appreciate your situation and I'm sure that I would feel the same were I in your position. However, at this tiem PayPal Credit isn't an option to use as an available Payment Gateway. This is because there hasn't been an integration set up with this particular version of the PayPal Gateway. I'll definitely pass on the feedback that you've given however. I'll make our developers aware of the demand for this feature and hopefully it will be something that is commonly available in the future. Much like your own, Shopify is a growing business and we are working around the clock to improve the quality of the platform for all our merchants. Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it. :)

I hope this helps and best of luck with your Business going forward! :)

Kind Regards,

Michael O.

Shopify Guru.

After all these years, we are still waiting for you to implement PP Credit. Are you sleeping or what? 

I can't believe this, better Bigcommerce.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

It looks like you've been saying the same thing for 4 years... Does shopify have an option that does integrate like paypal credit?

2 Likes
Highlighted

Really like this pop-up banner at the bottom of your site. Want to add to my Minimal themed site. I checked how it looked on mobile and it did not show? Your chat and trusted pop-ups appeared on mobile. Is this code just for computer view? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
I think the pop up depends on the browser. Sometimes, if the cache is not
clean then it doesn't show. Try different browsers. But it pops up on my
screens. I couldn't figure out why it doesn't in some browsers and
other devices.
1 Like
Highlighted

Copied & pasted the code for your Supply theme at the bottom of my Minimal theme. No success. I did notice the PayPal link underline did not carry through by copy and paste. I think this may be the reason but I do not know code. Removed the code to restore. Is there some way to create a workable link I am missing? 

0 Likes