Paypal Express Checkout Error. Help!!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, I've recently launched my website and added PayPal Express Checkout. However, my customers are unable to complete their orders as they are receiving this error message from PayPal "Sorry we can't complete your purchase at this time". I would really appreciate it if you could help me resolve this issue. Thanks!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 47

Hey, Adesia!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

So sorry to hear that!  It's hard to tell what might be going on there without having a look at your setup from the back end - I'll reach out via email after posting this response and, if need be, we can dig into this further for you!  In the meantime, many issues with Paypal can be resolved by removing the payment method and adding it back in, to make sure it's got all the necessary permissions.  There's a guide on doing so right over here, along with some other troubleshooting guides for frequent Paypal issues.  If that doesn't help out, just respond to the email that you'll get from me presently, and we'll get this solved for you!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi , 

Im having the same problem, did you get it resolved

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

contact PayPal regarding my issue and they told me to upload some KYC documents.

I did all that they said.

And now Paypal confirms that account review is complete and they returned my account to regular standing.

Paypal also told me that now my store can accept international payments.

But the problem is still showing, people still get the error message from PayPal.

So, can you please go to my store and do a successful transaction, just to confirm that the Paypal payment gateway is Okay for accepting international payments.

Please put a discount code "99" to avail 99% off on order. I will return any amount you spend.

Click here ---->>>

https://exaltisland.com/collections/best-selling-products/products/adorable-cats-phone-stand

If you don't mind, please sends some screenshots also.

reply soon, I will be waiting.

0 Likes

0 Likes