Paypal/ Unable to process the payment

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi!
I have tried using another paypal account as well as my friend’s but it get the same issue after sign in to make the payment
“ Things dont appear at the moment. Please try again later”
I already turned off the encrypted payment website in my business paypal account.
Any advise? Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 101 246

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @lutothecille 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue. Are you still experiencing this? It sounds like it could be a localized issue. Can you open this in incognito mode and then go to Settings > Billing > Replace PayPal Account. You should then be able to log in with no issues. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello Bo,
Thank you for your kind response,

May i know how to log in as incognito mode and where to find the Settings? Its in my paypal account or my shopify?

Thank you and best regards,
Lucille
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 101 246

Hey again, Lucille 

Apologies, let's get on the same page here! What is it that you are trying to achieve exactly? Are you trying to purchase an item on an online store or are you trying to add PayPal as a payment option for your Shopify account? 

If you are looking to purchase on a store, I would recommend reaching out to the store owner as we cannot help you.

If you are trying to add PayPal to pay for your Shopify account I would recommend doing so on a desktop via Chrome. Open up Chrome on your desktop (if you do not have Chrome download here) and log in to your Shopify account. Once logged in go to Settings: 

Then click Billing: 

You can then click Replace PayPal Account: 

This will prompt you to log in and change the account. 

If this does not work, try doing this from incognito mode. Learn how to open incognito mode here. Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Dear Bo,

Thank you for your response,

Actually, I’m a store owner. I want to test an order before I can get it launched.

My store have 2 shipping location, Vietnam and USA. We ship within US for all US customer and we ship from Vietnam for rest of the world orders.

When I tried test an order which using my mom’s PayPal account with the domestic shipping, it works perfectly without any issues. Despite of that, a test order from any others country, it get the issues after they sign in to PayPal : “

We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. “
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 101 246

Thank you for confirming! It appears that this would be a localized issue - I would recommend reaching out to PayPal support to get more help with this matter as this issue appears after login - it is an error on their side of things. You can contact them here. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes