Paypal button product page

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi shopify community,

I have a question regarding the payment options in my shop. I activated paypal express checkout and now I have on every product page a yellow paypal button and the option more payment options which guides you directly to the check out page.

Is there a possibillity to change the paypal button and instead of "more payment options" I would like to see the payment options that I offer my customers (coinbase commerce, visa, mastercard and paypal)

I put a picture as well so you can see what I mean

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3392 252 610

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. The dynamic checkout buttons are only available for third-party checkouts such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon and Google Pay. Shopify has a good guide on all things to do with dynamic checkout buttons for your store which you can see here. I checked with our theme support team for you about changing the "More payment options" tab and it is not possible to change. I will, however, submit a feature request to our team on your behalf for this and make our team aware. 

Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 1

+1. I will like to have this feature as well.

Highlighted
4 0 0

NEED THE SAME HELP PLEASE

@Nick wrote:

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. The dynamic checkout buttons are only available for third-party checkouts such as Paypal, Apple Pay, Amazon and Google Pay. Shopify has a good guide on all things to do with dynamic checkout buttons for your store which you can see here. I checked with our theme support team for you about changing the "More payment options" tab and it is not possible to change. I will, however, submit a feature request to our team on your behalf for this and make our team aware. 

Don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I need the same please!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Does this feature already exist? It doesn't make sense. I want paypal as an option, not as que main one, specially because I am selling in Latin America. I need local payments as a primary option. Is it posible?

0 Likes