Paypal checkout error

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello Guys

I just launched my store but when i tried to test if paypal payment is working. I'm always met with this error message

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later"

I just made sure that my paypal account is business account and it's correctly configured with shopify and i even found on paypal forums that sometimes encrypted payment option when turned on cause this error so i turned it off but all of that didn't work

I tried contacting paypal customer service by email but they aren't replying to my messages

please advise

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
54 1 7

Hey @Biancowolf,

Sorry for this hassle,

My little advice is for you to try other payment systems, that is if you're not restricted. There are a couple of payment gateways that Shopify supports. Here's an article that lists some of them.

I hope this help.

Naana.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Me too , I fixed successfully on website but Shopify can’t fix. Please let me know if you can fix
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Naana wrote:

Hey @Biancowolf,

Sorry for this hassle,

My little advice is for you to try other payment systems, that is if you're not restricted. There are a couple of payment gateways that Shopify supports. Here's an article that lists some of them.

I hope this help.

Naana.

I'm already setting up my account with 2checkout but the problem is paypal is the way to go for a lot of people and i don't wanna lose customers for this weird issue 

anyway thank you and i'm gonna be updating this post if i ever find

a solution for this problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

@Jayce9x92 wrote:
Me too , I fixed successfully on website but Shopify can’t fix. Please let me know if you can fix

sure

0 Likes