Paypal checkout is still processing this order's payment

Highlighted
1 0 0

I had the same issue with my shopify and paypal account after switching email/paypal account to a newly created paypal account. I followed the suggestion provided above but couldn't add additional email address on my new paypal account, at the same time, I realized that the email address on my new paypal account was not verified, so I verified the email address on my new paypal account and the pending amount showed up to my new paypal account right away, and the order showed as "Paid" on shopify account too. 

Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

I followed the steps you mentioned above and once I verified my email address and refreshed, the pending payments came through. Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

this works. thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks so much, this worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks Andrew, that was the fix. the problem was pretty much the same, and I had to actually add my registration account email address as a receiving paypal address in my paypal account. thank you so much, that was ingenious.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite all the community to visit my online store: alyssasbox.com

Thanks again !

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This was extremely helpful! Thank you!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Fixed! I also had the same problem, I waited a few days for it process with no luck. Similar to the other reply below about the emails. My email for PayPal that was linked to my Shopify account was not confirmed. Once I sent the confirmation email from the PayPal dashboard and confirmed in my email, the payment went through immediately, all I had to do was click refresh! I hope this helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

OMG THANK YOU! Your steps worked I was so stressed out but I fixed it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This has helped a lot!!! Thank you so much for this!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor
1 0 0

Andrewbrassneck,  yes this worked for me. Funds appeared instantly in Paypal account after I verified the message sent to my inbox. Thankyou.

0 Likes