Paypal checkout

Artyzon
1 0 0

Hi everyone, I have an issue with paypal checkout payment button on my shopify store, when i test and click the button, it doen't take me anywhere to proceed with payment.

An other issue is that on the home page where products are listed, you can't see the paypal checkout buttons but if you go the product page directly it apprears well!!!

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
891 57 135

Hey, @Artyzon!

Would you be able to post a link to your store here so I can check this out for you? If your store is still on the 14-day trial and you've not removed your password yet, it may be best to take a screen-recording of yourself moving through the checkout process so I can see exactly what happens when you select PayPal as a payment option, then select 'Complete Order'.

04-40-uc2qb-gnwct

Just so I can troubleshoot this for you further!

For the PayPal buttons to appear on the homepage, you can follow this guide here for adding dynamic checkout buttons to your store's homepage. This will show the PayPal button for featured products that have an Add to Cart button. If you don't see the Show dynamic checkout button setting, then you need to update your theme or edit your theme code.

Let me know what you think!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes