Paypal express button disappeared

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone can help. So today I've noticed the paypal express button has vanished from my checkout page and my basket. I don't think I've changed anything but if anyone can have a look if I need to change any code that would be great. Express checkout is enabled within shopify.

My site is tomsretroshack.com.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
423 0 89

Hi, There!

My name is Jade, I am with the Social Care Team at Shopify.

I visited your online store and put an item in the cart to test the checkout process. I found that PayPal appears on your cart page like this:

as well as at your checkout:

That being said, the PayPal button doesn't appear on the popup  that appears when you click on the cart icon on the top right corner of your website:

The cart page is different than your popup. I went to your cart page by going to the checkout and clicking Cart on the top like this:

You will need to speak with your theme developer if you're interested in adding the PayPal button to your popup as well. That being said, your website works quite well the way it's set up now. If your customer adds an item to the cart, clicks on the cart icon to get the popup, they can still click Pay by card and see the PayPal button on the checkout page.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! We're happy to help! ?

Jade | Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I've disabled the ajaxify cart modal popup as that must be causing the issue. Ideally I would still want this but something must have changed with this as it used to show on the pop up. 

I don't think I changed anything so not sure why it's suddenly changed. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It's strange that PayPal appears on the cart page for you as it didn't for me on different t browsers

0 Likes