Paypal express checkout not working

Highlighted
1 0 0
I'm having the same issue even after completing the business setup I can't see the permission page on paypal this is so frustrating!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@yadavlokesh wrote:
I'm having the same issue even after completing the business setup I can't see the permission page on paypal this is so frustrating!!!!

Hi, @yadavlokesh.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

To confirm, are you referring to already completing these steps to finish setting up your PayPal account? It's also important to ensure that you're using the same account owner email address to log into PayPal that you used to register your Shopify store.

If you've followed the steps outlined in the Shopify Help Center for completing your PayPal setup and the email address matches your account owner address, try removing Shopify from the third-party access settings in your PayPal account and reconnecting. Someone graciously posted the steps to do so in this thread.

If none of those troubleshooting steps work for you, please let me know what browsers and devices you've tried so I can look into additional steps.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello, i would like to know wht paypal doesnt allow me activate my account on payments providers. i do have a business paypal account named: zumba with shaky

please help me by answearing on mail too. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 34 73

@shakedjewels wrote:

hello, i would like to know wht paypal doesnt allow me activate my account on payments providers. i do have a business paypal account named: zumba with shaky

please help me by answearing on mail too. 

Hi, @shakedjewels.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I understand how frustrating it must be for your PayPal account setup to be delayed, and I want to help you resolve this. In order to find out what's preventing the account activation, can you please let me know what happens when you try to activate the account? This list reviews some potential reasons that the activation might not work and details next steps.

I appreciate you confirming that you already have a business account with PayPal. Depending on the issue, a refresh of the page or trying another browser or device may help. An Incognito Window in Google Chrome or private browsing window in another browser may also work. Please let me know which browsers and devices you've tried so far.

Do you already have an open ticket with our Support team that you're looking for a reply on? If not, I'd encourage you to follow up here instead of moving this to email, as the troubleshooting steps and solution may be helpful to others in the community too.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes