Paypal express /credit or debit card

Highlighted
1 0 0

I searched already for some info, and got few questions. does paypal express allow to pay customers with credit card and without paypal account? also if it does why i m not seeing it in the footer next to paypal logo? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
942 96 187

Hey there, @EroVibez 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

That is a really great question. With PayPal Express there is no way to accept credit cards if it is not supported in your country. This is a limitation on the PayPal side of things and so there is nothing Shopify can do from our end to change this. This is something that may be possible to do within your PayPal settings. Check out this page in our Shopify Manual for the steps on how to do that. If you have any issues with turning that setting on, you can reach out to PayPal directly for help! 

Additionally, you can also accept credit card payment by adding another payment provider to your store. That way people can choose to either pay through PayPal or through another payment gateway that accepts credit card payments like 2Checkout or Shopify Payments. Check out this page for a list of payment providers available in your area, and this page in our Shopify Manual will walk you through how to integrate them into your store! 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes