Paypal paid orders received and fulfilled but cant get $ to transfer to my bank acct

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Help! I received orders that were paid via paypal and these orders were fulfilled.  i did all of the steps i thought i needed to do to get the funds transferred to my bank acct thru paypal site but the funds arent moving into my paypal account even though paypal is sending me email notifications that the funds are waiting for me.... paypal doesnt have a call center open during covid and i have reached out to various employees thru their chat line for help and they all tell me to transfer $ that isnt there?? am i missing a key step on shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I'd be happy to look into this for you. Are you able to send me a screenshot of your PayPal settings within the Shopify admin? I'd like to first confirm that everything is set up properly from there. 

If everything is set up properly, you will likely need to speak to PayPal directly regarding the deposit of your payouts as the funds are automatically sent to your PayPal account from Shopify. We do not manage third party payment provider payouts - only PayPal can help with that. However, I'd like to make sure all is well on our end before resorting to that. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

IMG_3674.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

Thanks for that screenshot! 

The settings look correct. To be sure, when you are accessing your business account with PayPal for the payouts, you are logging in using the email that is listed in your Shopify settings, is that correct? 

If so, we may have to look into the order timeline itself for more detail. Are you waiting for the payouts for all your Shopify orders?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

thanks rose for helping me troubleshoot this-  yes i am using the email connected to the shopify store and i already received the payouts from the other orders connected to regular shopify payments

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
hi rose i think i resolved this situation w help from 3rd paypal service
member. third times a charm! thankypu for helping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 49

That's great! I'm glad to hear it.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know! 

0 Likes