Paypal payment issue : We are sorry this seller doesn't accept payments in your currency paypal

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 3

Hello , I have tried test payments from my friends paypal account , test store is having default currency in USD and his native currency is INR but he has converted it into USD  as default payment currency, while making payment it is showing error like :  " we are sorry this seller doesn't accept payments in your currency paypal " 

IMG_20191031_233945.jpg

any help , how to fix it .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
743 39 126

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @rads091.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I appreciate that you've reached out here with your question on checking out with PayPal Express Checkout. In India, you can view how to set this up on your store in our help doc, here: PayPal Express Checkout in India. What currency is your friend's PayPal account set to? If it is anything other than INR or USD, then the payment cannot be processed. To resolve this, you would need to change your PayPal currency to one of these currencies. You can follow PayPal's guide here: "How do I send a PayPal payment in another currency?" from their website.

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

i am running store from india . when someone try to checkout through PAYPAL it shows " The seller doesn't accept payment in your currency. " please help me out . you can contact me nirmaltrading2020@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello 

i am facing the same problem. When my customers are try to checkout from my store with paypal it shows "The seller doesn't accept payment in your currency" 

I have attached the image which define my problem clearly. I really need your guidance for the same. Please do needful !seller currency issue 1.jpg

0 Likes