Pending Payments still not receive

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have been awaiting on payouts from Shopify since March 17th and have contacted customer support numerous of times. The only answer I seem to get is that the payments team will contact and email me with results. As of today I still have no answer, I am now concerned if this is a SCAM as noted by other sellers of Shopify. It seems that every comment is negative and looking for payments. Business is business and when it comes to interference with customers orders I feel that Shopify should have a more proper and efficient way to assist their customers. It would have been a courtesy to at least get an email or a ticket number that my case had been received and in process of assistance. I have customers that have sent payments for orders but I have not receive the money in my account, which to make a long story short orders cannot and will not be processed or shipped until payments are confirmed. I am very upset to know that Shopify could overlook such a critical matter and not respond, I have no clue which way to turn at this point. Can someone let me know which other  honest payment gateway that they have switched over to so I can continue business and satisfy my customers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
133 0 8

Hi Devin,

BizArmour can help you out, we do a lower pricing of 2/5th's of a percent so 0.4% and $0.10 a transaction. We offer next business day deposits as well and obvious work directly with Shopify. Give me a call if you have any questions, but looking at your website it would definitely help you out.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

please my money is pending on shopify payments for about two months, i have tried to contact the support but no answer,my money (pending), i have a paypal account ,what can i do?

0 Likes