Philippine-based Shopify (Payment Gateway)

Highlighted
2 0 1

I actually watched on youtube heres the link:

https://youtu.be/yLUqyv8hWnc

The guy from the video recommends using paymongo in accepting payments from Philippines. There's actually a transaction fee (like many other payment gateways).  

1 Like
Highlighted

I'm really excited to try Paymongo out, but for goodness sake, I can't seem to find it in the Payment providers!

As a consolation, I realized that you can now use Paymaya to accept payments from the Philippines. That's nice news for me.

image.png

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your reply, I also heard those and tried applying for it, unfortunately, they only accept peso payments or charging of credit card in peso only, my question is, if my market target is actually US clients and I do strictly dropshipping.

Imagine how hard and mow much deductions will they get,

1. customer paid via credit card in USD

2. transferred to my Php account

3. covert to USD again to pay supplier

4. then get net profit and convert to Php again

What is wrong with these arrangement, it is short of saying, if you are from the Philippines and you own a Shopify store, only sell to Philippines customers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
66 1 11

Dear All,

We are happy to assist you in regard to integrating and configuring any of your preferred payment facilitator based in Philippine to be integrated with your own Shopify Store.

This includes not only credit card & debit processing companies in Philippines , we also can integrate NetBanking facilities such as BancNet, e Wallets facilities such as GCash, GrabPay, AliPay, WeChat or UnionPay and also CashPay options such as BDO, ECPay, Bayad Centre etc..

If your preferred payment partner is not on the list, not to worry, we still can integrate as long as payment provider provides API.  Simply drop us a message to me to get more details.

Happy selling

0 Likes