Philippine-based Shopify (Payment Gateway)

2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here in Shopify and I have a question if what's the best payment gateway since I have a Philippine-based Shopify? Is there any Filipinos here with Shopify I just want to have any suggestion if what's the best one since I have checked 2checkout and not really convenient to use though (there's a minimum release of funds and then monthly fee for the card).

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you. :)

Kekz

1 Like
2 0 1

Any new updates about this? Is there any Philippine-based Shopify here that can give me any suggestions that I can use as a payment gateway?

0 Likes
3 0 0

I'm still waiting for any news :(

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
257 1 19

Hi there!

My name is John and I'm a Guru here at Shopify!

While I don't personally have experience with working with Filipino gateways, I wanted to provide you with any available information we do have on it.

You have probably already seen our list of payment gateways available in the Philippines? :)

I've checked with a few colleagues for recommendations, and a colleague of mine recommended 2Checkout as they have worked with them.

Another teammate cited dragonpay as a custom option.

You can actually see a little of Patricia's own feedback on gateways used in the Philippines; maybe you both have had some experience with this that you can share with each other and our other Filipino merchants here?

1 Like
5 0 0

Hey,

I'm actually applying for 2CheckOut. Any luck in here guys? Thanks!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi! You can use Paypal as a payment gateway. Select Paypal Express Checkout

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey,

Got the same issue.  I'll keep you posted if I find a better alternative.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Geri,  Thanks so much for your response!  I have that set up already but just wanted to make sure that I don't run into any other issues with payment gateways.  So I needed to ask if you have successfuly accepted PayPal and credit card payments using it?  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Michael,

I think it's too long for them to respond. 

I want you to know that I've successfully integrated Paypal to Shopify, and yes I can successfully accept credit card payments as well.

The only problem for me now, actually it's been 2 months already.

AliExpress won't let me buy stuff from them. I don't know if it's because I'm from the Philippines? Anyway, it's another story. 

Just let me know if you happen to encounter the same problem.

Thanks,

Jake

0 Likes
1 0 0

same problems... any updates for this one?

0 Likes