Philippine-based Shopify (Payment Gateway)

3 0 0

Hi Rex,

You received this error from Paypal,

"Sorry! Paypal doesn't allow for residents of Australia to ship purchases to Philippines" 

And you said you were the buyer.

Questions:

1.) If you were the buyer, I must assume that you are from Australia and that your billing address is in Australia, is that correct?

2.) Your PayPal account is based in Australia or in Philippines?

3.) If you have PayPal as your payment gateway in your shop, which option did you use when paying? PayPal account balance or a separate Credit / Debit Card?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Jake,

You said..

"AliExpress won't let me buy stuff from them. I don't know if it's because I'm from the Philippines? Anyway, it's another story. "

What exactly do you mean by this? They won't allow you to buy stuff and have it shipped to the Philippines or anywhere else in the world??

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Jake,

If you already have PayPal as your payment gateway, why are you still applying for 2Checkout? Just curious..

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi.  My concern may not be related to payment getways for shopify store. But I need help with regards to shipping.  I recently opened a Philippine-based shopify store and would like to offer products to North America consumers particularly from USA, i'll be offering products using affiliate marketing.  Please help me what to put in the zones and rate section of the page since it is asking me to at least one shipping rate to accept orders from customers in this shipping zone (USA).  I'd like to ask for your help on this since you are an experienced seller on Shopify.  Thank you very much.  

0 Likes
3 0 0

being based in the PH sucks !!! for real!

0 Likes
3 0 0

hey man just to ask in attaching your paypal account to your store does it needed to have a paypal account with a verified card or bank account attached to it ??? 

be cause  my card is still not verified on Shopify

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi.

I am a merchant from the Philippines.

How did you incorporate paypal checkout using credt/debit card payment? Doesnt seem to work in my shopify store.

0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

regarding your query as long as you have Paypal business account debit and

credit card option will be automatically available.

Best Regards,
0 Likes