Philippines: Payment Provider for Installment

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I'm from the Philippines and I want to offer my customers installment terms. Is there a payment provider offering such option and supports Philippine Peso?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

Hey there, @sipagph

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to suggest a couple of third party payment gateways available in the Philippines as potential solutions for your payment installment needs.

The first one is PUT IT ON LAY-BUY, which you can integrate by simply adding the app to your Shopify store.  Lay-Buy is a deferred payment plan that allows your customers to select the down payment percentage today, as well as how many months they need or want to pay-off the balance. Similarly, the Splitit payment gateway offers monthly installment payments. This payment provider also allows multi-card payments, and a couple other installment features. While I'm not too sure about whether the other third party payment gateways available in the Phillipines offer installments, you can take a look at the list here to see if any other options are more suitable for your business.

I hope this information helps you find a good solution. If theres anything I can clarify, please let me know!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes