Photo ID not being accepted?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi my clients are having endless issues uploading driving license images to the store to clear the following message:

The photo IDs you uploaded were not valid. To continue using Shopify Payments, resubmit your photo ID and another person’s photo ID by tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx

I do not understand why the ID requested is not valid as it conforms to the ID requested, front and back high resolution images have been uploaded with clear photos and all information regarding the business owners personal details are there?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

are you aged 18 or over?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you get a reply from anybody or get this sorted  ?  I am also having the same issue and there is nobody to talk to.  My payments are not being sent to my bank

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, can someone please help me. I've uploaded a colour photo of my passport and it's still invalid. It's jpeg, so no reason why this photo shouldn't be accepted. 

Thanks

@catcoyle wrote:

Did you get a reply from anybody or get this sorted  ?  I am also having the same issue and there is nobody to talk to.  My payments are not being sent to my bank

0 Likes