Placed order is not shown on order menu of Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there,

I've checked a conversion in my google analytics and log in Shopify to check the order.

However I can't find any order as below.

스크린샷 2020-03-18 오전 11.44.46.png

As well as the data shown from google analytics, I can find finished payment on 2checkout's order page.

How can I find the order? Since I can't find what the customer bought from the information 2checkout provides

스크린샷 2020-03-18 오전 11.45.13.png.

Please let me know the solution ASAP.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @Thomaspark!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Usually, when you’re using an offsite gateway like 2checkout to process payment for your orders. The behaviour that you’re experiencing is common when it comes to offsite gateways as Shopify requires that the customer making payment be redirected to the Thank You page of our platform in order for the order to be created in the admin.

The order cannot be created properly in the admin if the redirect from the gateway does not occur or the customer closes the window before this can happen. In this case, the order will be created as an abandoned checkout. Can you check if the order has gone there for you?

If you’re able to confirm that payment was received for your abandoned checkouts, then you can create a draft order for the checkout in the admin and mark it as paid. We have a helpful document on creating draft orders here

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions at all, I am happy to help! 

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes