Plan Refund

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I really need the money that withdrawed from my account. I was testing Shopify for a while and I wanted to see how it works so I did the 14 day free trial. I forgot to cancel the plan, and $31.58 was taken out of my account. Is there a way I can get a refund, I really need it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

Hi, @faridascosmetic

Thank you for reaching out to us about that. We'll need to take a look at your account in order to see if this is possible; to do this, I'll just need to verify your account details first. If you still need help with that, let me know and I can get that process started. Thank you. 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

I was charged  29.99 after the 14 day trial ended and I meant to cancel it today earlier in the morning but I was charged at midnight and didn't have a chance to cancel before I got charged. Is there any way I can receive a refund?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

Hi, @Euphorictech

I'd be happy to look into that for you. I'll just need to verify your account details first, so I've just sent you an email. If you'd like to reply there, I can take a look. Thanks! 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I was on free trial, and didn't receive any emails alerting me that the trial had ended. I don't want to continue the subscription, and have been invoiced. My card has expired so the bill hasn't been paid. I'd like the invoice to be reversed and to cancel the subscription. I'm finding this very tricky to do. Please assist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

Hi, @GreenQueen_JLK

If the store is currently frozen due to non-payment, you won't be able to login to cancel. You have two options in this case: 

1. You can simply leave it in a frozen state. 

2. You can pay the invoice, cancel the store, and then request a refund. If you cancel the store right after paying the invoice, we should be able to refund that to you. If you'd like to do this, feel free to let me know here once the invoice has been paid and the store is cancelled, and I can reach out to you via email to provide the refund. 

Hope that helps! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much,

I paid the invoice and cancelled the store. Please let me know what the next steps are to request a refund.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
344 21 52

@GreenQueen_JLK -

Thanks for letting me know! I'll send you an email shortly to authenticate your account, and we can take a look for you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, i tried to launch a website after covid 19 happened but didnt had time to finalize / create it. I totally forgot about it and now my bank just sent me message because i dont have money on it (due to covid and lost my job) and shopify is pushing to get the 300~ Euros. Is it possible to cancell, or to get refund. If you see back office, i really didnt do anything on website yet. Its total mistake from me. Apologize. 

ps : im working on new business and will make a retry more seriously if i can get this money back. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello i have same issu. Can someone from shopify talk to me please. Thks. Have nice day  

0 Likes