Please Help? My Payment options have vanished and I don't know why!

GingerNinja01
3 0 0

Please Help?! 

For some reason I am unable toconnect my PayPal to my store and while I was trying to figure out why all the other payment options vanished and now I can't see anything.  I dunno what I've done and I'm freakin out lol

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 93 139

Hey, @GingerNinja01

That sounds very unusual! I can see why you’re concerned. Are the payment options in ‘Settings > Payments’ there when using a different device? How about when using a different browser? Please also try clearing the cache on your browser to see if this helps.

I’m here to help you through this though, so if any of the above steps don’t help, please reply back here with a screenshot of what your payments page does look like and we’ll dive into troubleshooting this further for you. 

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
GingerNinja01
3 0 0

Thank you for your reply Helen.  

I was up allnight going around in circles and finally figured out the issue.  I had an old shopify account that cancelled over 18mths ago (well i thought it cancelled until now) but apparently it is frozen.  The issue is I cannot link my email address to my current store as the old frozen store still has my email address listed and I am unable to accept Paypal Payments because I have to have the same Paypal email address as my Shopify Store.  This is why everything has stopped.  I am unable to get into the old store to change the plan or anything at alll to remove the email address which will solve my problem.  Until the old store is completely cancelled I am unable to link my Shopify Store to Paypal at all as I cannot change my email.  I hope this makes sense?   My head hurts after trying to work this one out lol  Please help me?  I am unable to do anything at all on my end.

0 Likes